2-stage synchronously extending telescopic screw drive as glide screw drive version or as ball screw drive version.
As proven “N” design version – “Lifting screw” - or as non-rotating variant of the “VK” design, optionally with safety nut
and integrated limit switches.
Standardised connecting options on request for gear, toothed belt or for the direct connection of a drive motor by means of
a motor adapter flange or coupling.
The different variants can be selected on the basis of the product code.
General technical data:
- The intelligent drive unit ensures continuous torque and clearance throughout the entire stroke.
- Reduced friction values due to Teflon-coated aluminium materials (glide screw version)
- The safety nuts for the glide screw version may optionally be set for fracture or wear.
- For the ball screw version, nuts from the standard product range are used, thus ensuring availability of stock goods and
|Max. stroke power with ball drive:||16400 N|
|Max. stroke power with glide screw drive:1)||10500 N|
|Maximum stroke length:||up to 2400mm |
> 2400mm on request
|Stroke per revolution of the drive shaft:||10mm |
Up to 100mm on request
|Axial clearance with ball screw drive:||0.1mm (standard) |
<0.1mm on request
|Axial clearance with glide screw drive:||max. 0.4mm |
<0.4mm on request
|Accuracy classes:||T7: 52μm/300mm 2) |
|Efficiency with ball screw drive:||0,76|
|Efficiency with glide screw drive:||0.21 (version: 10mm stroke per revolution) |
0.68 (version: 100mm stroke per revolution)
|Idling torque with ball screw drive:||0,054 Nm|
|Idling torque with glide screw drive:||0,133 Nm|
|Maximum admissible drive torque:||30 Nm|
1) Depending on the pv value (load x speed)
2) Only available for ball screw version